× RadLog

GQ GMC 500+

More
6 years 2 months ago #3828 by meteopedara
GQ GMC 500+ was created by meteopedara
Hello to all. I purchased a GMC 500+ GQ and connecting it to the radlog gives me false readings.
I tried to change the baud rate of the com port but I did not get anything. Does anyone know how it can be done?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #3830 by nulldragon
Replied by nulldragon on topic GQ GMC 500+
Hello, what do you mean false readings?
Have you tried connecting with a serial monitor to see what data is being sent from the device?
The following user(s) said Thank You: mw0uzo

More
6 years 2 months ago #3831 by meteopedara
Replied by meteopedara on topic GQ GMC 500+

Hello, what do you mean false readings?
Have you tried connecting with a serial monitor to see what data is being sent from the device?

Hi, I connected the GMC 500 via USB port. I already have a GMC 300 connected to another pc with radlog and it works properly. The GMC 500 give out-of-scale peaks. It is currently connected to Wi-Fi to the router and sends data to the gq electronics map site correctly

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #6361 by KA3YAN
Replied by KA3YAN on topic GQ GMC 500+
Were you ever able to resolve the issue? I too have a GMC-500+ and an unable to get it connected to RadLog at all. I'm using 115200 and obviously the correct COM port. No luck so far. GeigerLog works fine, as does the GQ software. And no, I'm not trying to run more than one app at a time.

I suspect I know what's going on.  Because the GMC-500+ has two GM tubes, RadLog is reading the wrong one.  Not sure how to solve this.
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by KA3YAN.

More
4 months 4 weeks ago - 4 months 4 weeks ago #6822 by KA3YAN
Replied by KA3YAN on topic GQ GMC 500+
I realized that I replied to my own post.  LOL.  Still no solution for the GMC-500+ it seems.
Last edit: 4 months 4 weeks ago by KA3YAN. Reason: Replied to my own post.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds