Greetings from New Zealand

More
3 years 11 months ago #5644 by Motlek1
Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well in these challenging times :)

I was browsing the internet yesterday for a software solution to monitor a Geiger counter using the audio interface and came across this amazing site. I'm currently using the DP-66M geiger counter and so far so good.
This was mainly just for experimentation as the unit is somewhat of an antique relic therefore I don't feel like running it 24/7. I would like to use a counter that utilizes a serial interface as im experiencing interference from my radio transmitter. If anyone have suggestions on a high quality Geiger counter's id love to hear about them.. I was considering the GQ GMC-320 V4 but figured i'd look at a few other options first.

I was also thinking it would be quite handy if the software application supported an audible alarm when reaching the warning or alert threshold.. is this possible?

Thanks, Kynan.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #5646 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic Greetings from New Zealand
Welcome to radmon.org! That looks great on the old TV!!!!

More
2 years 9 months ago #5814 by nzoomed
Replied by nzoomed on topic Greetings from New Zealand
Great to see another NZ member on here! Im in the process of trying to get my station showing on here.

Windywelly seems to be the only station visible so far in NZ.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds