GKnet

More
4 years 8 months ago #4486 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic GKnet
Ok I have http requests arriving with the correct username and password. However the CPM data is zero. Is there a tube connected?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #4487 by FSM19
Replied by FSM19 on topic GKnet
At the moment I've disconnected. There was a tube connected giving counts in the 50-60 cpm. I've got a couple of things to try, it looks like no data is being sent to the GKnet board,
I'm going to be offline for possibly a week or so, partly it will be due to not having internet where I will be, and partly whilst I do some hardware upgrades.
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by FSM19.

More
4 years 8 months ago #4498 by FSM19
There seems to have been a problem with my GKNet module then my counter went phutt. So I am working on a total replacement of the system. It is up and running in a temporary configuration. Counts are high due to the location of the tube. Still a fair bit to do, but at least data is being uploaded.

More
4 years 7 months ago #4522 by FSM19
Still not sure what the problem was, and probably never will! However using Brohogan's software with a UNo and ethernet module I am able to upload, in fact its been doing it for more than a week with no problems. This weekend will be setting up a UPS supply. I am also working on a second system using a wireless link, hopefully to go online in the next month.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds