Arduino script for Radmon?

More
9 years 2 months ago #589 by James_Gy
Hi,
I have an idea for building & setting up a solar powered Arduino based (possibly wireless) external radiation monitor. I have no problems assembling and building the hardware the bit I have problems with is the software.
Does anyone have a working Arduino script for submitting readings to Radmon that I could use please?
Thanks in advance.
James

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #663 by Radslug
Replied by Radslug on topic Arduino script for Radmon?
Buy one of Brohogan's kits*, they show you how to work the Arduino code *and* send out readings via ethernet, all from a lowly Atmega (Arduino)...

* https://sites.google.com/site/diygeigercounter/

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #664 by James_Gy
Replied by James_Gy on topic Arduino script for Radmon?
Buying another Geiger counter kit is not an option when I already have a working Geiger counter and all the hardware required for this project. The idea is to have my RH Electronics Geiger counter connected to an Arduino nano with an ESP8266 to send the data wirelessly.
I guess I'll just have another try at writing my own Arduino script and getting the example code on the installation page to compile.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by James_Gy. Reason: Original slightly too critical.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #665 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic Arduino script for Radmon?
He was trying to help, the GKnet project does what you want on the platform needed. The source code is available on the GKnet page, at the bottom. I'm sure John, the author, would appreciate a few $ if it turns out to be useful.

wb to the forums Radslug :)
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by mw0uzo.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds