× RadLog

Shared data (historical) 404 Not Found

• Simomax
  • Simomax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Nuts about radioactive everything!
More
4 years 7 months ago #4571 by Simomax
I recently updated (on the 12th or 13th this month) from 0.41 to 0.43 and enabled shared data. I can view the shared radiation data for each historical day up to present but I can only view the distribution plot from the 13th to present. However, using the 'logs and analysis' tab I can view the distribution data for all historical days.

Any idea why this is, and can this be rectified so I can see the shared distribution data for all historical days? I have already hit the 'Copy log to shared data' button on the tools page, which seemed to go through each day processing something.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #4578 by Bert490
I just tried to replicate your findings, and I see no issues (using 0.43). On the Shared data tab I can see your graphs for every day going back to Aug 11 (all the way to 2016 actually). So I think your data is being properly stored on the server. I believe a 404 error is the server saying 'I don't understand that URL". I can only suggest restarting Radlog 0.43 or rebooting to ensure the requests are clean (maybe clear your cache in case 0.41 history remains).

• Simomax
  • Away
More
4 years 7 months ago #4585 by Simomax
Thanks Bert490. Where would I go about clearing the cache?

The issue isn't with the radiation data, that is all working great. The issue is with the distribution plot data. That is only showing from the 13th to present and anything prior to that I'm getting a 404.

As you can see from the first image, anything recent (after updating to 0.43) shows the distribution plot in shared data whereas as shown on the second image anything prior to updating to 0.43 doesn't show the distribution plot and returns a 404.

More
4 years 7 months ago #4595 by Bert490
With that clarification I get the same results as you now; the Radiation data is good but the Distribution plots and Trend Reports give a 404 error for dates before Aug 13th. Since you were using 0.41 before then, it must be that the FTP'd file names sent from 0.41 are different in 0.43 (but not for the Radiation data).

So clearing the cache would not help, but if you ever want to do that, Chrome for example has it under Settings, Privacy and Security, Clear Browsing data, where you will find several options including the cache. 3rd party cleaner software can also do this while dealing with other temp files and junk.

• Simomax
  • Away
More
4 years 7 months ago #4604 by Simomax
Oh, you mean browser cache! I thought you meant that Radlog had a cache somewhere.

I get the feeling that the data just isn't there pre update, and post update 0.43 has been generating the files for the distribution plot. It's no biggie.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds