× RadLog

RadLog v0.42 ALPHA

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #1867 by mw0uzo
RadLog v0.42 ALPHA was created by mw0uzo
Haha! At last the V0.42 alpha is available. I know its been a long time, lots of features were added - too many at once which bogged down development until it was good enough to release. It is an alpha release, so use only if you want to test and report bugs back.

New features

- Lite/Pro removed
- Coincident events and reporting
- Multiple serial formats, MightyOhm compatibilty added
- GPS position reporting from GPS USB stick
- SFTP and FTP mode. Different graphs and analysis can be uploaded
- Counter failure emails
- Multiple warning and alert emails
- Station synopsis and coincidence lists in Log and Shared Log
- Adjustable envelope detection for audio mode
- Report to APRS via internet
- Radio beacon modes CW, QRSS, Hellscreiber for 30m etc. If you set up a 30m beacon with this, please let me know I would love to RX it or find it on a QRSS grabber somewhere..
- APRS radio packet mode VHF and HF. This has a bug preventing operation. If you can analyse APRS packets, please check the test packet and help me find the last bug..
Other fixes and things I can't remember

Here's the link
www.radmon.org/RadLog-V042-ALPHA.zip
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by mw0uzo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank, bethsalem, OldMule

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #1868 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic RadLog v0.42 ALPHA
Buglist:

- Add information for using SFTP extra graphs mode and check default filename values ... done
- Test email button not working ... working here?
- Unhandled exception error. I had chosen the COM port and 'kit with USB/TTL serial interface'. Error details were "System.NullReferenceException.Object reference not set to an instance of an object" and a reference to Radlog.cs line 894. Rad@home with serial interface sending raw uSv/hr values each second. Set to 'Kit with USB/TTL serial interface', speed 9600, COM12. ... Fixed with a little luck
- L/R audio detection issue from coincidence detection work, radboxen not working! ... working here with single channel input.
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by mw0uzo.

More
8 years 1 month ago #1869 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic RadLog v0.42 ALPHA
Cool, will give it a try. Is it ready for uploading, etc data to Radmon site? Thanks :)

More
7 years 10 months ago #2176 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic RadLog v0.42 ALPHA
Haven't tried version .42, but about too after a rebuild of my system. Thought/Request, can we at some point be able to customize our chart, this would also be the one that we upload as well to our sites. I wouldn't want to see all sorts of crazy graphs/charts, keep to the one we have now, but within it, be able to change or move a few things around. Ex: there is some wasted space where the CPM and CPM average is located. Would like to be able to move them items and words to the along of the bottom of the chart, like the same line where the TIME UTC is now and open the plot to near the end of the window instead. Just seems like a wasted area. Just a thought or if anything, be able to put more there, like the current S or R value/date, etc. ;)

More
7 years 9 months ago #2245 by Yermo
Replied by Yermo on topic RadLog v0.42 ALPHA
Tried to use it with a GMC-320+v4... but I cant because of the - Unhandled exception error. I had chosen the COM port and 'kit with USB/TTL serial interface'. Error details were "System.NullReferenceException.Object reference not set to an instance of an object" and a reference to Radlog.cs line 894.

More
7 years 9 months ago #2246 by Fenton112
Replied by Fenton112 on topic RadLog v0.42 ALPHA
Doesn't the GMC-320+V4 use a regular USB cable? Or are you using the audio output? I tried my 320 with the new program and it seemed to work fine. I had mine set to "GQ GMC USB Serial Lead." I'm not sure it will work if it is on the "kit" settings.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds