× RadLog

Station

More
7 years 11 months ago #2092 by Lucas Hughes
Station was created by Lucas Hughes
Hello,
This is probably very simple, but I am just wondering how do I create a station. I have my Geiger counter; still waiting on better parts (STS-5) and when that arrives I will be able to plug it into a computer. I have tried making a station but it freezes when I press next. I am currently using the latest version of RadLog Professional.

Sir Lucas Hughes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #2093 by Bert490
Replied by Bert490 on topic Station
Hi Lucas:
You have to first set up Radlog according to your detector; it may send serial character data via a COM port or audio clicks via a microphone input. Radlog should start to gather and graph the data locally. Second you have to request a registration password from mw0uzo the admin, using private messages, and enter the LAT/LONG data into Radlog for the map pin.

More
7 years 11 months ago #2095 by Simomax
Replied by Simomax on topic Station
Hi Lucas,

Which version of Radlog are you using? I'm currently running 0.41 with no issues, but a little while ago I tried 0.42 and every time I hit the 'Start' button to connect RS232 0.42 either locked up on me or crashed outright so I went back to 0.41.

As Bert490 mentioned, you have to register seperatly to upload your results to Radmon.org - See the 'register' button on the navigation at the top for instructions.

More
7 years 11 months ago #2098 by Lucas Hughes
Replied by Lucas Hughes on topic Station
Thank you, for your answers, I will set up my kit and test it before I make a station.

I will post images of the kit once complete (in box with various adjustments) although I will constantly be improving it.

Regards,
Lucas Hughes.

Sir Lucas Hughes

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #2141 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic Station
Hi Lucas
Welcome to radmon.org! :)
Check your PMs for the password for data submission.
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by mw0uzo.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds