× RadLog

Trying to fix shared data in RadLog

More
6 years 6 months ago #3619 by Bert490
Do you have the option ticked 'using HC05 Bluetooth module'? This is to reset the port every 3 hours to try and work around unreliable Bluetooth / USB modules, but in 2015, once I moved my detector to a motherboard USB port (as opposed to a USB hub), I found that *un*ticking this improved overall reliability. I found Radlog 0.41 hanging every day or so as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #3620 by ChrisLX200

Do you have the option ticked 'using HC05 Bluetooth module'? This is to reset the port every 3 hours to try and work around unreliable Bluetooth / USB modules, but in 2015, once I moved my detector to a motherboard USB port (as opposed to a USB hub), I found that *un*ticking this improved overall reliability. I found Radlog 0.41 hanging every day or so as well.

Hi Bert, no - that option is un-ticked. I'm currently using 57600 bps so I might try adjusting the port speed to see if that helps. However, that reference in the error report is to a hard-coded directory entry which clearly only exists on the program author's computer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 6.025 seconds