Heads up - Changes to the website - Please read.

• Simomax
  • Simomax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Nuts about radioactive everything!
More
9 months 6 days ago #6546 by Simomax
Hello all,

I am just finishing up some bits with the station control panel I have been working on. This will replace the 'Fields' section in the user profile and pave the way for having multiple stations under one user account. This should also free up some CPU cycles on the server as the control panel will take the place of several automated processes.

Because of the way in which the 'fields' operates with radmon core it requires a considerable chunk of the core code refactoring. I will be starting on that as soon as I post this. I will be doing all of this on the development side of radmon.org, so you won't see any changes (or breakages  ) until I finally push the new code. You may see a 'Control Panel' button appear and disappear occasionally until the final push.

There may be wobbles, but hopefully no dragons. I try to iron out everything I can in testing before pushing the code. But, there is no such thing as a perfect drive, so I may miss something, or something may not work as it should. In that case please report any findings/errors/breakages on the forum and I will jump on them ASAP.

I will let you know when the new control panel/code is live. I'm hoping to have it done within the next day.

Cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Simomax
  • Simomax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Nuts about radioactive everything!
More
9 months 6 days ago #6548 by Simomax
Alright, I have pushed all of the changes live. The 'Forms' part of your profile has been depreciated and replaced with a control panel which you can access via the button on the navigation bar at the top.

Stations are not created automatically and require users to access the control panel and create a station before they can submit to radmon.org.

Any questions/problems/issues/bugs please let me know on the forum here.

Cheers.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juzzie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds