Problem with graph

More
8 years 10 months ago #1217 by rodorr
Problem with graph was created by rodorr
When I first installed RadLog the graph was displaying properly i.e. the graph moved from left to right updating about every 30 seconds showing all of the 30 second readings that had been recorded prior the current one. Now all of a sudden it is only displaying about 4 30 second readings and erasing all of the ones prior to the current 4 readings. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Bob
WA7ZQR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #1218 by rodorr
Replied by rodorr on topic Problem with graph
That's ok, I fixed it myself. I had installed the program in a different directory than the default. I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it in it's default directory. Everything seems to be fine now.

Bob
WA7ZQR

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1219 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic Problem with graph
Hi Bob, thanks for the report of the problem.
Did the graph behave the same way, even on restarting the program or clearing the graph?
While installing to a different directory hasn't been tested, it should work... hopefuly :lol:
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by mw0uzo.

More
8 years 10 months ago #1220 by rodorr
Dan,

Well I reinstalled it in the default directory and it worked fine. I closed out the program this morning and restarted it and the problem has reappeared. I'm doing a little troubleshooting. Does the program save any files to another directory other than the default program folder?

Bob
WA7ZQR

More
8 years 10 months ago #1221 by rodorr
Dan,

I think I solved my problem. I was closing out of the program improperly. If I stop the program using the stop button on the graph page the program functions as it should, but if I close the program by just clicking on the close window "X" in the upper right hand corner, that's when I have my problem. So as of know the program is working just fine.

Bob
WA7ZQR

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds