retrieving data over 1 year old

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #4202 by lodewijk
hi,

I'm interested in retrieving data from the platform that is over 1 year old. Curretnly CSV exports contain data up to one year old. I'm particularly interested in finding out if some sensors in the network were able to pick up radioactive Iodine that spread out over Europe in January 2017.

https://www.irsn.fr/EN/newsroom/News/Pages/20170213_Detection-of-radioactive-iodine-at-trace-levels-in-Europe-in-January-2017.aspx

kind regards, L
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by lodewijk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #4204 by mw0uzo
Hi lodewijk
Welcome to radmon.org!
radmon.org was hacked about 6 months ago, the data older than that is archived, waiting for me to add it back in, its about 30Gb worth of data probably.
If it's important, I could put reimporting the data up to the top of the to-do list. I don't remember any significant detections around that time, as the concentrations were too low to be detected by standard geiger tubes. It would be interesting though if something could be found...

More
5 years 3 months ago #4205 by lodewijk
Thanks for your reply. It is not important, no hurry! But I would be interested to have a look at it as soon as the data is back.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds