How long before 'dead' stations dissapear from the map?

• Simomax
  • Simomax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Nuts about radioactive everything!
More
4 years 7 months ago #4647 by Simomax

Actually, you can delete datapoints from your history, up to a week before. In Radlog on the Radmon.org tab, you can choose to delete data above any value for the last 1-168 hours.

Do you know if this alters the data that has already been uploaded to Radmon? I.e. I play about for an hour with some samples and the count is all over the place. That is being uploaded to Radmon every minute. I then go and delete the last hour of data. Does that just delete it locally or both locally and on the Radmon site too? It's not a feature I have ever used before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #4649 by g346342
The server should just ignore the 0 and wait for the next update.

This is wrong

should be

30,32,15, 22

This first one will create a graph where the line goes down to the axis, the second will just draw a straight line between 15-22 and that is more realistic

The zeros will lower the average value too in the long term graphs and on the live map when there are more stations around it calculates an average between the stations and display the average value.

PS. I managed to clear my data. Only the trendspotting graph is still holding all data (I will give it some time)

• Simomax
  • Away
More
4 years 7 months ago #4650 by Simomax
I understand now what you mean. I thought Radmon already did that? See here: https://radmon.org/radmon.php?function=showuserpage&user=Bond

I know the locally generated graph (from Radlog) does drop to 0 but I don't see that on any Radmon graphs.

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #4666 by g346342
It does accept zeroes. That was the reason I asked how to delete my data. I can not show you the result

That year-long graph looks crazy :)

https://radmon.org/UserGraphs/Bond/graphyear.png
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by g346342.

• Simomax
  • Away
More
4 years 7 months ago #4668 by Simomax
You are right! I never noticed that before, I thought only local (FTP) graph showed 0's. I have found this station shows the 0's: https://radmon.org/radmon.php?function=showuserpage&user=audiokaos

So with that, yes, I agree that 0's should be ignored and simply joined from the last record to the latest.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds