radmon.org to-do list 25/9/2018

More
5 years 5 months ago #4105 by Juzzie
Kit w/ USB/TTL serial - submission period cannot be set below 30 seconds.

Owner and operator of "southofhobart" monitoring stations.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #4106 by mw0uzo
Yes, that is the lowest I'm prepared to go for the submission period. Otherwise server has to deal with lots of rq/s if everyone decides that 4 seconds submission period is a good idea.
The following user(s) said Thank You: corium

More
5 years 5 months ago #4107 by corium
Hi.
I set on 4 seconds. Everything working ok.
Thanks

Fukushima reactors HQ photos http://corium.cba.pl & More very important pictures http://korium.wex.pl/RadiationPics.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: mw0uzo

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #4108 by Bert490
With the Geiger Counter set to submit at 4 second intervals to Radlog (which now ignores '0' at that stage), and Radlog set to submit at 60 second intervals to Radmon (now reacting to a zero average and alerting on that), it seems all is good. I personally don't see why 30 seconds is better than 60 seconds for submitting to Radmon.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Bert490.

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #4110 by mw0uzo
Ok, bringing it back to to-do

- RadLog 100% done? This will probably be V0.43 Final unless there is another major bug found.
- OSM numbercrunching. This fell over about 2 weeks in. Not sure if server actually froze or watchdog timer in BIOS trigger happy, let's say the filesystem was *very* busy and system responsiveness was nil. radmon.org moved onto this hardware just recently and was installed in the desired location. So this may restart, at a reduced intensity. Not a showstopper, as I can use the public tile server for devleopment. And it can whirr away calculating for however long is necessary.
- OSM map. Got the map displaying and station data imported. Trying to get markers to show. Need to write routine to draw a nice marker like before. I can implement clustering, there is a good example to use in the API documentation. However I am undecided that it is a good thing. Clustering hides stations in alert. I may choose, at low zooms to implement coloured dots which then turn into numbered markers when you zoom in some more. Got to crack this annoying markers not displaying problem first.
- Implement php function call to draw custom radmon.org maps at specified zoom/location/mode for webmasters
- Import pre-hack radiation data
- Get Bert490's interesting nuclear locations data put on map
- Get radioactive@home's stations back on the map (these are temporarily removed while website is restored new map is developed)
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by mw0uzo.

More
5 years 5 months ago #4144 by Juzzie
would it be possible to the chart update button reinstated?

Owner and operator of "southofhobart" monitoring stations.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds